24 Items AC – Domestic Electrical Installation Certificate – Small installations up to A single phase supply – DCN For the initial certification of a new. and notify all your work online using ELECSA’s new online certification system. . all ELECSA registered contractors; No license fees or any software to install. Only an ELECSA Registered Domestic Installer responsible for the construction of the electrical installation is authorised to issue this ELECSA certificate.

Author: Zulkir Kazil
Country: Pacific Islands
Language: English (Spanish)
Genre: Software
Published (Last): 25 May 2012
Pages: 97
PDF File Size: 4.34 Mb
ePub File Size: 15.63 Mb
ISBN: 667-3-83921-130-6
Downloads: 70382
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]
Uploader: Mosho

This site uses cookies. Then get the paperwork into Stroma asap.

All non notifiable work seems to only need minor works cert. This can be slightly different to registration for Part P purposes only. If so how does it work, who do I contact and how much does it cost?

Is that really true? The other thing i’m now confused on is that these CPS schemes like Stroma ask for previous certs I’ve done. Yes, my password is: Here in industrial installatikn commercial work they may require you to be registered with a specific body to allow you to work on their installations, often NICEIC registration is the one specified, usually they would mean approved contractor status in this instance but they possibly do not understand themselves what they are requesting.

Initially there are two separate sets of regulations: Domestic Part-P non-notifiable work testing and certification.


By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. No, create an account now. Discussion in ‘ Electrical Forum ‘ started by nDec 11, What certification do I need?

Multiple issues to address here. Insurance, qualifications, etc just havent had the funds or time to follow it up.

Elecsa – Welcome to ELECSA

I’m guessing these are the certs that I’ve done myself without registering with anybody i. Firstly yes you can issue a certificate, don’t get issuing a certificate confused with notifying building control to comply with part P, they are different things. Danny GrayDec 12, What extra qualifications would I need to be able to certify for commercial and industrial also, is it just the ?

MurdochDec 12, DPGDec 13, Users found this page by searching for: I really can’t think of any work that is not notifiable that requires the certs. Electrical Forum Nov 10, Richard BurnsDec 11, Did I understand that correctly? Then you are on to accepted practice and conditions stipulated by employing operations. You need no more to do commercial, probably just ensure you have adequate Pli.

Share This Page Tweet. Do you already have an account? Have you considered Stroma?

ELECSA Online Certification

Stroma won’t accept a CU change as a piece of work for your assessment they will only expect two new certiflcate, the job you have done for building control sounds fine for them to look at, is it part of a bigger job i.


As sparksburntout has said I would be up front with building control and tell elecsw you are in the process of applying and this job will be inspected as part of the process.

You must log in or sign up to reply here. The wiring regulations prescribe the provision of electrical installation certificates for all electrical installation certificzte that is not maintenance. Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement.

ELECSA Online Certification

Registration with a self certification body would require you to provide electrical installation certificates for work you have done. The building regulations require the work to be of good standard and generally complying with the wiring regulations and, under Part P of the installationn regulations, for certain aspects of domestic installation require that the work is notified to building control as said by Rolyberkin above.

MurdochDec 11, MidwestDec 11, Your name or email address: If there is a building control notice in force ie for a new build or installatikn building work you can piggy back onto and notify under this, you would probably have to provide copies of your qualifications with certification.